Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 1 July 2016

New Challenge Paradise of Stamps - Sarah Kay - Tea Time

Hi everyone,

I am popping back with my second card of the day.

This is for the new challenge at Paradise of Stamps and our challenge is an easy peasy one and a firm  favourite 'Anything Goes'.

I have coloured up a Sarah Kay image, Tea Time  sent to me by a crafty friend. I have coloured her using DI Reinkers.

The butterflies, tag and gate are Joy dies and the Lovely View die is by Little Darlings. The lace is from the Ribbon Girl  everything else is from my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Hickory Smoke, Black
Dress: Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac
Boots: Hickory Smoke

The winner will receive a GDT spot.

Thank you so much for popping in.

I will be back this afternoon.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gina....I love the colors and the sweet image and.....wowwwww....the lace......
    Have a lovely weekend, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely in lilac Gina. She is so very pretty!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image Gina, absolutely perfect!!! Stunning card too sweetie, like Plony, I love the colourway too, very unusual
    Crafty cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully coloured and you know purple is my fave :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! you have coloured her up lovely Gina! I love this image! Well I just love Sarah Kay images! And what a beautiful card too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A shame Sarah Kay shut there Images are stunning. Love your colour choice. Enjoy your Day!

    ReplyDelete