Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 26 February 2016

New challenge - Fussy & Fancy - Shabby Bingo Fun

Good morning everyone,

I hope you have all had a great week and yay, it’s Friday; I am off to the Making It craft show tomorrow, which is very exciting!

A warm welcome to my new followers, thank you so much for following me.

It’s not my turn to post, but today I am joining in with the lovely team A ladies as we have a new challenge starting today at Fussy and Fancy. The wonderful Judy is hosting this challenge and she has chosen ‘Shabby Bingo Fun’.




The requirements are simple.
1.  Go for either one full line (that is using items selected vertical, horizontal or diagonally) or better still go for full house.  The chart is made it so that full house will be quite easy and enjoyable to do.

Those entrants who go for full house are asked to leave a comment on the post on Judy's blog at here telling her you have gone for full house.  She will then pop the names from the full house comments on her Blog into a hat and the lucky winner will win a little bit of something which she will donate.

2.  Each entrant is asked to tell us what line they have gone for, and what they have used to qualify please.  

3.  Most of all just have fun and let your creativity run away with you.  


This is the card I made for the challenge using an adorable image from a Candibean stamp called Izzy's Stroll. I have coloured her using DI reinkers.

I have gone for a full house so here is what I've used:

Fussy and Fancy - My cards are always Fussy and Fancy
Distressing - I have distressed the edges of the papers
Die Cuts-  I've used butterflies, tag, tassels and border dies
Sparking Mist - There is glitter in the bottle
Old - The flowers which have had Structure paste painted on, and most of my dies are old
New - The tassels die and lace flower is new
Frills/Lace - I had added some gorgeous lace
Pearls - There is a string of pearl flowers down the left hand side and some in the centre of the butterfly.
Dreamy - I've used dreamy pastel papers and colours
Texture - I have painted on Structure Paste around the outside of the image and placed Cheesecloth under the image and the border dies are embossed.
Romantic - I have placed a silver heart charm at the base of the flowers.
A Pair - I've used two bows.
Vintage/Cute - The image is cute.
Ribbon/Bows -  I have added two.
Shaped or Square - It is a shaped card.
Anything Goes - speaks for itself


Where possible I have put the links to the materials I have used at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dungarees: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar
Blouse, Basket: Hickory Smoke
Hat: Hickory Smoke, Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord
Flowers: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters


Our lovely sponsor this challenge is: Live & Love Crafts

Well that's it from me today, if you have chance pop over to the blog to see the lovely creations that my teamies have made.

Thank you for popping in and take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

7 comments:

  1. She is so cute Gina. Lovely layers and colours!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is adorable and there are always such lovely embellishments adorning your cards Gina.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! Gina I love this BIG TIME! I adore that image. I am so pleased you are playing along and even moreso that you have gone for full house. This means your name can go into the draw. I hope you enjoyed doing this, thank you for supporting me, and i am sure you will agree with me that full house is really quite straight forward. I loved doing mine! Your card is just jout of this world! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....stunning work Gina.....I love all your details...really fantastic :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Gina...another stunner. Your colouring is amazing as always and I love all the beautiful detail. Gorgeous work. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card with lovely embellies and fab colouring of the adorable image! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done you always Amaze me with your detail. I am back and will be catching up on your previous posts over the week!

    ReplyDelete