Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 22 January 2016

Whimsy 'Pixie'

Good morning,

Happy Friday, I hope you are having a good week, it has been a chilly one, but I do love this crisp cold weather. I am quite excited as tomorrow I am going to a local craft fair, it is quite small at the moment, but they are trying to expand it, so of course I have to go along to show my support lol.

Today I'm sharing a card I made for fun using a new Whimsy Wee stamp called 'Pixie', isn't she gorgeous?

I stamped her on a Spellbinders circle die and sprinkled some Shabby White Frantage around the outside edge. I have coloured her using DI reinkers and added some star dust stickles to her wings to give them a lovely sparkle. The lovely papers are by Lemoncraft and called 'Touch of the Sun'. Along the top I've added some lovely pearl string and the die peeping out on the left is a Magnolia Celebration Lace Swag. Tucked underneath the image is an 8 point die from Noor Design U.K. The swirl die is an older Magnolia die.  The lace is from the Ribbon Girl.  The strand of lilac beads is a purchase I made at the NEC last November and the flowers ad ribbon are from my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Wings: Shaded Lilac, Weathered Wood, Tumbled Glass
Branch: Gathered Twigs
Leaves: Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss
Bird: Weathered Wood, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar

That's it from me today.

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.

Hugs
Gina xx


7 comments:

  1. What a great card.
    Beautiful colors, nice stamp and glitter on the wings is so beautiful.

    Hugs Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning Gina. So much sparkle and glimmer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am organized and back just Stunning this Gorgeous Card! Good on you for supporting your local Craft Fair and I hope you supported them well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow hun had to pop over and wow she is gorgeous, love the glittery wings and beautiful colouring, hope you have a lovely weekend, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great time at the craft fair and bought lots of lovely goodies too. Stunning card as always Gina, each one of your cards are always so beautiful and filled with gorgeous design elements and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you had a wonderful time at the craft fair he he!!! This is another stunner from you Gina, I absolutely adore the fairy, so beautifully coloured and glittered sweetie!!! The layers all look amazing and your overall design is wonderful!!!!
    Crafty cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete