Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 16 July 2015

Tilda with Heart Phone

Hi everyone,

I hope that your week is going well. We are definitely on count down at school now. It is 31/2 days until we break up for the summer. I was going to post this card tomorrow, but I am going to London with the girls from work for our annual summer outing for dinner and then on to the theatre. This year we are going to see Memphis and I won't be home until the early hours - get me!!

I made this card for fun, work has been fairly stressful of late so I just needed some chill out time. This little beauty is called 'Tilda with Heart Phone' and I've coloured her with DI markers and re-inkers. The edges of the Maja papers have been hand stitched. The butterflies and tag are by Noor Design. The lace, ribbon, flowers, cheese cloth & pearl string are from the Ribbon Girl. Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose & Aged Mahogany
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Blouse: Victorian Velvet
Trousers: Pumice Stone
Phone: Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet
Shoes: Gathered Twigs

I hope you have a lovely weekend and are able to fit in a bit of crafty time.

I will be back on Sunday.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Love it! another gorgeous creation Gina, wonderful colouring as ever!
    Enjoy your trip out, sounds lovely.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image, beautiful colouring and detail Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another stunner Gina. You really inspire me to make an easel card. A gorgeous Tilda surrounded by stunning embellishments.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful, pastel pink creation Gina, lovely embellies and details. I hope you have a fab time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!! I love it!!!
    Barbara GR xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love .... card is pink so what more can I say ..... I love it.
    Nice weekend. xx Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card in pink so many lovely dies and all the flowers look stunning!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mixture of Butterflies on here you just can't go wrong with Butterflies! Gorgeous Card!

    ReplyDelete