Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 7 June 2015

New challenge - LHOSM - Insta Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well and having a lovely relaxing weekend and that the sun is shining for you.

Today I am sharing my card for the new challenge at LHOSM and our theme for the next two weeks is 'Use a Die Cut'.

I have coloured up Insta Tilda using a combination of DI markers and reinkers. I received this delicious Joy Papercrafts paper pad for my birthday and I edged them with Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste. The camera is a Magnolia Doohickey die which I've cut from the same paper pad. Tucked underneath the image is some cheese cloth. The film strip dies and film strip stamp is from Noor Design. The ribbon, lace and flowers are from my stash.


DI list: 
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Top: Seedless Preserves
Trousers: Pumice Stone
Shoes: Gathered Twigs
Camera: Pumice Stone, Seedless Grapes


We have a new sponsor joining us for today's challenge:

Jules House of Ribbons


The lucky winner will win:


Well that's it from me today, I will be back tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour and beautiful image and card Gina.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and detail Gina. Stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Gina. A beautifully coloured Tilda and a beautifully designed card.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gina, I love the shape that Tilda is standing in and your use of all the die cut embellies are fabulous! Your colour scheme is fantastic perfectly matched to your stunning colouring honey!!! WOW!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your evening, Big crafty cuddles to you,
    Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gina, I have a very busy time for the moment, but I took time to have a look at your last creations. Well they are gorgeous, each one of them is a beauty, a piece of art. I love your details
    Karinne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rich purple on this one Gina, all your little details, gorgeous, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Soooooo PRETTY! I do love that shade of purple and that camera die is so Perfect with the Filmstrip. Just Lovin the whole Card.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous card, fab design :) xx

    ReplyDelete