Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 26 January 2015

Winter Sports Easel Card

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weeknd. Sorry, but I have been MIA again this week, but I will explain more this afternoon.

I'm just popping in this morning to share my inspirational card for the Noor Design blog. I coloured up Ice Tilda as I thought she fitted the winter theme perfectly.


 I've cut an ice skate shape in corrugated card using the Dutch Doobadoo Ice Skate stencil and painted the Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste around the edges. Tilda has been coloured, cut out and sat on the beautiful 8 point die which I cut twice, once in pink card and once in white. The white card is slightly offset. The edges of the papers have also been painted with Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste.


Here I have used a snowflake from the Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Snowflake set which I have covered with pink frantage.


The Ice skater is from the Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Ice Skaters set and just below the flowers are a pair of gloves from the Dutch Doobadoo Cardboard Art set, both have been covered with pink frantage and the gloves have had a few pearls added to them. You can't see it too well in the photo, but on the base of the card is a hat from the same set.


Here is another of the Ice Skaters from the Dutch Doobadoo Ice Skaters set, again covered with pink frantage. The Art paper sets are so versatile, you can leave them as they are, add glitter, colour them with pens or inks, and as I have done use frantage.


On the base of the card I've used a Noor Design tag die no. 2. and just above it is the Noor Design Winter Wishes Text die.

The products that I have used are available from the Noor Design UK shop, but links to the individual materials are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.

Thank you for popping in and for the lovely comments you leave me.

Hugs
Gina x


6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Gina. Love the image and the winter sports embellies. All beautifully designed.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Gina and I love all your details and layers.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real beauty to be treasured Gina. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful details on your cards each time Gina I see a new embellishment every time I look at this one. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wow Wow this one is Super Stunning! Love that Snowflake too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a lot to see, and so pink and sparkly! :) xx

    ReplyDelete