Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 18 December 2014

Tilda with Trumpet

Hello my lovelies,

We have both teams joining in with the last challenge of this year at Marvelous Magnolia and our challenge theme is Winter. You will be pleased to know that this is the last Christmas card I will be posting for this year lol! 

The challenge will until 7th January 2015, however the DT are taking a little break so we will not be posting any comments for this challenge. 

I have stamped up Tilda with Trumpet and coloured her with Copics and added a few highlights with Prisma pencils. All the beautiful dies are from Noor Design UK and the  pom pom trim is from Ribbon Girl. The flowers and ribbon are from my stash.



Copics list:
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E49, 57, 55, 53, 50
Coat: C7, 5, 3, 1,00
Trousers/Trumpet: Y28, 26, 23
Shoes: E47, 44, 43, 42, 40

Pencils:
90 and 50% Warm Grey, Metallic Gold, Dark Brown, Burnt Ochre, Sienna Brown.

Our sponsors for this challenge are the wonderful Ribbon Girl and you could be in with a chance of winning:



to spend in their lovely online shop.

This is the last of my DT cards for this year, but I will be back at the weekend to share with you what I have made my sons for Christmas.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.
Hugs
Gina x

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Gina. Fabulous Tilda and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this Gina! Loving the colours! Aw, that sounds quite sad, the last Christmas card. Hey though we must make a pact to try and make at least one Chrtistmas make per month. Just think how good it would be to be organised in advance next year! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour and design. Love the music die.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete