Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 9 November 2014

Christmas Candle Tilda

Hi everyone,

 Well, I had the most wonderful time at the NEC yesterday, there was so much to look at and drool over and of course I spent all of my pennies on lots of crafty bits and pieces and got myself a couple of new stamps too, well it would be rude not to lol. The downside of it was that it was very busy and at times it was hard to get to see some of the goodies on the stands, hey ho that's what you have to expect when you go to such a big show.  

Anyway on with today's challenge for Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and our theme this time is 'Sparkle'. 

With this theme, I had to make another Christmas card didn't I? and I have used one of the delicious Tilda's from the new collection 'Waiting For Christmas'. She is called 'Christmas Candle Tilda'. She is coloured with Copics and a few highlights have been added with Prisma pencils. For the falling snow I have sprinkled some Frantage around the outside of the image and the lying snow is Glamour Dust. Behind the image I've placed some white corrugated card, sitting on top of that is a  Noor oval die. The corner and leaves are also Noor dies, which have been covered with Glamour Dust. The Joy Bingo sentiment is also by Noor. As you can see I have used a fair few Noor products, because I love them and I am so excited they have opened up an online store in the U.K. Do you know they are having a DT call?


The poinsettia is very shimmery and the ribbon is a gorgeous faux silk. I've added some , white guipure lace, silver tinsel twine and a Diamante snowflake to the centre of the bow which are all available at Ribbon Girl.

Copics List:
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E49. 57, 55, 53, 50
Coat/Hat: C7, 5, 3, 1, 0, 00
Boots: E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Candle, Hearts and Buttons: R59, 46, 29, 22

Pencils:
70% Warm Grey, 30% Warm Grey, Tuscan Red, Spanish Orange, Cream, Sepia, Sienna Brown.

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge are the Ribbon Girl and you could be in with a chance of winning:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh!!! Another gorgeous make, Gina! I do love your beautiful colouring and the embellishments on your cards are drool worthy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, another fabulous card for me to drool over, your colouring is just amazing as is the layout too and I love the poinsettia.
    Lucky you going to the show, I would have loved to have gone. Going to promise myself I'll go next year.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a Wondeful time at the show! Cann't wait for you to showcase what you bought! Looove your card with its touch of Silver Tinsle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Gina, this is a beauty. Love the sweet Tilda image and your fabulous design and detail. A complete delight.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Gina, I love all the white it really makes sweet tilda pop, so very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Gina. Love the adorable image and sparkle. The silver looks fabulous.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I love this! I love also the addition of that corrugated card! Gina where do you get that from, it is now on my must have list! Yes I am an avid fan of Noor too, and I did see the Dt call but am dithering. Happy Monday x Judy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy, I got the corrugated card from a craft show at the beginning of this year. I am pretty sure it was Anna Marie Crafts that sold it.
      Hugs
      Gina xx

      Delete
  8. WOW Gina, this is absolutely stunning - love every little bit of it - so many gorgeous details and your colouring as always is beautiful x Susan x

    ReplyDelete