Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 25 August 2014

Show the Way Tilda

Good morning,

I hope you had a lovely weekend. Today it is a Bank Holiday in the U.K. and it is pouring down with rain here in the South of England so a perfect day to spend in my craft room.  My son George has a new fur baby which Phil and I looked after for a few hours on Saturday evening, she is totally adorable, but full of character and a little monkey there are a couple of pics at the bottom of this post. 

 I thought I would share another Christmas card I have made with my Maggies, Show The Way Tilda, Show the Way Sign and Show the Way Baby Rudolph. I love making Christmas cards so any opportunity I get I am making them lol. The scene has been coloured with Copics and Prisma Pencils. I have sprinkled Frantage around the outside. The papers are by Heartfelt Creations, Frosty Blanket collection. The Ice Crystals are a Joy die which have been covered with Diamond Dust and a couple of pearl gems and Pearl Brads added to the centre. The banner is a Die-Namics die. Peeping out from the left is a Tim Holtz Picture Wheel. At the top of the card you can just about see a Marianne Die, which I have inked up with some Distress Ink (Weathered Wood). The Flowers are from my stash and the little swirl I have made from a Martha Stewart mould and Air Dry Clay. 


Tucked underneath the flowers are a Magnolia Die, Sprawling Ferns which have also had some Diamond Dust added to them.

Copics List:
Skin: E11, 21, 00, 000, R21
Hair: E49, 57, 55, 41, 40
Coat/Hat: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Sign: E57, 55, 41, 40
Boots: E43, 42, 41, 40
Rudolph: E44, 43, 42, 41, 40, R21
Nose: R59, 37, 29, 22

Pencils:
Red - Tuscan Red
Blue - Indigo Blue
Sign: Dark Umber, Chocolate
Reindeer: Dark Brown, Sienna Brown
Black

As promised here are a couple of pics of Kyra



Thank you for popping in and have a lovely day.

Hugs
Gina xx


4 comments:

  1. The shading and detail on this is lovely Gina. Such a cute pup.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and awesome colouring!
    And how cute is this puppy!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Card is Amazing! Yep you sure can't beat a Christmas Card to make! Oooooooh how adorable is his puppy! Enjoy your Day off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card Gina, I am loving the masking and the snowy background. And OOOH what a beautiful puppy, Kyra is so adorable, I bet that you spoil her rotten he he!!!!! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete