Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Vintage Inspired

Morning my lovelies,

I hope the week has been good for you so far.

This morning I have a little news to share with you. The lovely Kellie from The Rubber Buggy contacted me a while ago to ask me to be on her DT, well I was thrilled to be asked and of course I had to accept (hee hee)!! so thank you so much Kellie for asking me!!

The theme of this months challenge is 'Vintage Inspired'. The lush papers are called A day In May and are by Pion. I've used some Maja paper Vintage Summer Basics 1899 to cut the butterflies using a real favourite on the edge die of mine by Tim Holtz and they have been inked around the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  Tucked behind the butterflies is a pretty doily. As you all know I love using lace and this beautiful ivory crocheted lace is absolutely scrumptious. All the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture and it will take you directly to the product. 


To enter the challenge just pop over to the challenge blog. You can use any images, papers etc that you have and they don't have to be available at The Rubber Buggy as long as they fit with the challenge theme. The lucky random selected winner will receive a fab


to spend in the lovely shop.

Thank you for popping in and I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Hugs
Gina xx


4 comments:

  1. fabulous card Gina, love the sepia vintage tones. Congrats on your new DT spot
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning vintage style creation Gina with your fabulous use of design detail. Congratulation on your new DT post and so looking forward to seeing your creations.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and lovely details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete