Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Magnolia Tilda in Christmas Coat Easel Card


Hello lovely Crafters, 
I hope you are well and staying warm in this cold weather.

Today I am posting another Magnolia card. She has been coloured with 
Copics and Prisma Pencils and I’ve added some glitter for that extra sparkle.
I have also used some of the lovely silky crush ribbon.


This card is for sale on my Ebay site.

Thanks for stopping by and keep warm.

Hugs
Gina x

I am entering this into the: So this is Christmas challenge:
Deep Ocean

  Magnolia Stamps – Tilda in Christmas Coat and Winter Night background
Dies – Spellbinders and Magnolia Doo Hickey
Embellishments – from my crafty stash

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just sooooo pretty Gina! Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so gorgeous Gina...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautifull Gina !! I love it :)). So beautifull all the lovely details :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic winter scene, Gina, love love love it! You def are an easel card queen lol!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete